The purpose of the Michigan Association of Senior Centers is to promote and strengthen the profession of senior center management and senior centers within the aging network.
- Advocates for Senior Centers on the state and national level
- Promotes Senior Center visibility statewide
- Educates Members about pertinent legislation
- Develops and promotes Senior Center standards
- Provides networking opportunities for Senior Center staff throughout Michigan
- Publishes a quarterly newsletter
- Provides an annual conference
To become part of this growing organization and to experience the benefit of membership, print and complete the application. Send the application along with your check payable to Michigan Association of Senior Centers to:
Sue Koivula, Operations Coordinator
"Michigan Association of Senior Centers is a dynamic network of senior centers committed to growth, excellence, and strategic partnerships."
"To promote the growth, development and expansion of senior centers and to advance professional senior center leadership"